Dr. John Trotter and Mr. Ben Barnes explain the federal and state laws as they relate to Georgia teachers…and also explain how school boards and school administrators break these laws. Dr. John Trotter: “I cannot think of bigger offenders of laws than school boards and school systems. They regularly and systematically violate the law. They are extreme law-breakers…and yet they take on some high-and-mighty and holier-than-thou disposition toward a teacher who may stub his or her toe. They are quintessential hypocrites.”
- Dr. Trotter Writes to Clayton County Superintendent Morcease Beasley About Principal Rochelle Harris of Mt. Zion Elementary School
- Teachers, Are You Feeling Frustrated, Overwhelmed, & Disemboweled? Tired of Snap-shot, Drive-by Evaluations? No Support for Discipline? Feeling 100% Undervalued as a Professional Educator? Don’t Quit! Join MACE. Don’t Teach Without It!
- MACE’s Law of Learning by Dr. John Trotter
- Dr. Trotter and Mr. Barnes Explaining the Law…
- Meet with MACE Leaders. Just Call the MACE Office (770.716.2727).
- MACE Is Fired Up Against Teacher Abuse!
- MACE Explains Effective Education!
- You Must Establish Discipline First!
- Teacher Blame Syndrome (TBS)
- MACE Knows the Issues!