The Teacher Blame Syndrome (TBS) is a degenerative and degrading disease. It is epidemic. The Students-Administrators-Parents (SAP) Axis attacks teachers on a non-stop basis. Teachers have just one friend and advocate. That friend is MACE, the most feared and effective teachers union in the South. When you say, “MACE,” administrators listen. Unlike GAE and PAGE, MACE represents and defends only teachers, not administrators. The choice is clear. MACE. Don’t Teach Without It! Note: MACE membership is completely confidential.
- Dr. Trotter Writes to Clayton County Superintendent Morcease Beasley About Principal Rochelle Harris of Mt. Zion Elementary School
- Teachers, Are You Feeling Frustrated, Overwhelmed, & Disemboweled? Tired of Snap-shot, Drive-by Evaluations? No Support for Discipline? Feeling 100% Undervalued as a Professional Educator? Don’t Quit! Join MACE. Don’t Teach Without It!
- MACE’s Law of Learning by Dr. John Trotter
- Dr. Trotter and Mr. Barnes Explaining the Law…
- Meet with MACE Leaders. Just Call the MACE Office (770.716.2727).
- MACE Is Fired Up Against Teacher Abuse!
- MACE Explains Effective Education!
- You Must Establish Discipline First!
- Teacher Blame Syndrome (TBS)
- MACE Knows the Issues!