Last week, MACE picketed Meria Carstarphen, the superintendent of the Atlanta Public Schools. We have often said that she arrived in town with metaphorical rope burns around her neck from Austin, Texas. She apparently was not too popular there also. We don’t see any substative improvement in in the Atlanta Public Schools (APS). Principals are continuing to put pressure on teachers to give students grade that they have not earned. Isn’t this too “systematic cheating”? The student discipline is out of control. The customer service is so low that you have to scrape it up like silly putty. What has changed? More of the same. SSDS. Same Shit. Different Superintendent.
- Dr. Trotter and Mr. Barnes Explaining the Law…
- Meet with MACE Leaders. Just Call the MACE Office (770.716.2727).
- MACE Is Fired Up Against Teacher Abuse!
- MACE Explains Effective Education!
- You Must Establish Discipline First!
- Teacher Blame Syndrome (TBS)
- MACE Knows the Issues!
- When We Had Discipline!
- You Cannot Ape MACE!
- What has MACE Done for Me Lately?