Last week, MACE picketed Meria Carstarphen, the superintendent of the Atlanta Public Schools. We have often said that she arrived in town with metaphorical rope burns around her neck from Austin, Texas. She apparently was not too popular there also. We don’t see any substative improvement in in the Atlanta Public Schools (APS). Principals are continuing to put pressure on teachers to give students grade that they have not earned. Isn’t this too “systematic cheating”? The student discipline is out of control. The customer service is so low that you have to scrape it up like silly putty. What has changed? More of the same. SSDS. Same Shit. Different Superintendent.
- Meet with MACE Leaders. Just Call the MACE Office (770.716.2727).
- MACE Explains Effective Education!
- Teacher Blame Syndrome (TBS)
- MACE Knows the Issues!
- When We Had Discipline!
- You Cannot Ape MACE!
- What has MACE Done for Me Lately?
- Two Pertinent Articles are Reprinted… The MACE Thesis & Why You Came to MACE!
- Hey Calhoun County School System, the Eyes of MACE are upon You!
- Hey Superintendent Richard Autry, What in the Hell is Going on Out in Rockdale County?