GTSO will give the suspected superintendent the benefit of the doubt. Someone COULD HAVE co-opted his email address. We’ll just leave it at that. If he is indeed the culprit, we think that he has learned his lesson. At least we certainly hope so.
- Dr. Trotter Writes to Clayton County Superintendent Morcease Beasley About Principal Rochelle Harris of Mt. Zion Elementary School
- Teachers, Are You Feeling Frustrated, Overwhelmed, & Disemboweled? Tired of Snap-shot, Drive-by Evaluations? No Support for Discipline? Feeling 100% Undervalued as a Professional Educator? Don’t Quit! Join MACE. Don’t Teach Without It!
- MACE’s Law of Learning by Dr. John Trotter
- Dr. Trotter and Mr. Barnes Explaining the Law…
- Meet with MACE Leaders. Just Call the MACE Office (770.716.2727).
- MACE Is Fired Up Against Teacher Abuse!
- MACE Explains Effective Education!
- You Must Establish Discipline First!
- Teacher Blame Syndrome (TBS)
- MACE Knows the Issues!