GTSO will give the suspected superintendent the benefit of the doubt. Someone COULD HAVE co-opted his email address. We’ll just leave it at that. If he is indeed the culprit, we think that he has learned his lesson. At least we certainly hope so.
- Hey Calhoun County School System, the Eyes of MACE are upon You!
- Hey Superintendent Richard Autry, What in the Hell is Going on Out in Rockdale County?
- MACE. The Choice is Clear!
- Governor Nathan Deal’s Opportunity School Districts Plan is just a Small Part of a Large Overall Conspiracy to Privatize America’s Public Schools. An Unholy Alliance of Big Business, Big Government, and Big Education is Destroying Local Schools and Local Control of Public Education.
- What’s Really Wrong with Public Education?
- When MACE Discontinues a Teacher’s Membership…
- Atlanta Superintendent, Meria Carstarphen, in Apparent Panic Mode, Does What all Educational Sluts do…She Blames the Teachers for the Students’ Refusal to Learn!
- About the Georgia Teacher Keys Effectiveness System (TKES): It is a Matter of Control. Now the Students are in Complete Control, and Now the Teachers Have to Adjust to Their Wishes and Accommodate Their Styles. Metaphorically Speaking, Yes, the Prisoners are Really Running the Prison!
- Georgia Representative Darryl Jordan: Stop Bashing Teachers!
- Teacher Keys Effectiveness System (TKES), Georgia Teacher Evaluation System (GTEP), etc., are Useless if the Student Discipline is Totally out of Control!