Please give me a few minutes (my phone keeps ringing!). I have written another article on Edmond Heatley…with a touch or two about Beverly Hall. It is really heating up on these two…the Californian and the New Yorker! Hey school boards, can’t you pick anyone from Georgia…or the Deep South, for that matter? Do you too subscribe to the notion that Southerners are country bumpkins who can’t even run their own schools? Shame on you! The South Shall Rise Again! Ha! We nominate General Sam King to lead our charge! Ha!
- What has MACE Done for Me Lately?
- Two Pertinent Articles are Reprinted… The MACE Thesis & Why You Came to MACE!
- Hey Calhoun County School System, the Eyes of MACE are upon You!
- Hey Superintendent Richard Autry, What in the Hell is Going on Out in Rockdale County?
- MACE. The Choice is Clear!
- Governor Nathan Deal’s Opportunity School Districts Plan is just a Small Part of a Large Overall Conspiracy to Privatize America’s Public Schools. An Unholy Alliance of Big Business, Big Government, and Big Education is Destroying Local Schools and Local Control of Public Education.
- What’s Really Wrong with Public Education?
- When MACE Discontinues a Teacher’s Membership…
- Atlanta Superintendent, Meria Carstarphen, in Apparent Panic Mode, Does What all Educational Sluts do…She Blames the Teachers for the Students’ Refusal to Learn!
- About the Georgia Teacher Keys Effectiveness System (TKES): It is a Matter of Control. Now the Students are in Complete Control, and Now the Teachers Have to Adjust to Their Wishes and Accommodate Their Styles. Metaphorically Speaking, Yes, the Prisoners are Really Running the Prison!