We have personally experienced and have heard from parents and teachers where school sytems (via their administrators, attorneys, et al.) act like pure thugs. I know that MACE, the teachers union in Georgia, calls certain systems like Atlanta and DeKalb “gansta systems.” Have you experienced situations where those in charge of our public schools and public school systems have acted like bullies? Please let us know. Make it plain!
- Meet with MACE Leaders. Just Call the MACE Office (770.716.2727).
- MACE Explains Effective Education!
- Teacher Blame Syndrome (TBS)
- MACE Knows the Issues!
- When We Had Discipline!
- You Cannot Ape MACE!
- What has MACE Done for Me Lately?
- Two Pertinent Articles are Reprinted… The MACE Thesis & Why You Came to MACE!
- Hey Calhoun County School System, the Eyes of MACE are upon You!
- Hey Superintendent Richard Autry, What in the Hell is Going on Out in Rockdale County?