GTSO will give the suspected superintendent the benefit of the doubt. Someone COULD HAVE co-opted his email address. We’ll just leave it at that. If he is indeed the culprit, we think that he has learned his lesson. At least we certainly hope so.
- Teaching in Hell: Georgia’s Top Ten Axes of School System Evil…Fulton, Atlanta City, DeKalb, Clayton, Murray, McDuffie, Bibb, Elbert, Hart, & Gwinnett.
- SAC’s Mark Elgart is Still a Cry Baby!
- MACE’s Teacher Bill of Rights is Needed Throughout the State, Especially in Places Like Elbert County, McDuffie County, Murray County, Hart County, Fulton County, Clayton County (We Hear You, Lovejoy!), Atlanta City, DeKalb County, and Many Other Locations!
- More to Come on the Growing Fiasco of the Mychele Rhodes Administration in McDuffie County!
- Eleven of 12 Defendants Found Guilty Today in the Atlanta Schools Cheating Scandal
- McDuffie County Superintendent, Mychele Rhodes, Apparently Is Trying to Terminate The County’s STAR Teacher Over Rubrics And Other Such Silliness! I Never Cease To Be Amazed At Today’s Goofball Superintendents! LOL!
- MACE Attacks Governor Nathan Deal and His Scatological “Opportunity” Educational Plan!
- MACE on the Warpath in Recent Picket Days! MACE Pickets Peggy Goodman (Again) at Gwinnett’s Five Fork Middle School and Betsy Bockman at Atlanta’s Inman Middle School!
- Pickle Deal’s “Education Plan”
- The MACE Manifesto. Part III.