GTSO will give the suspected superintendent the benefit of the doubt. Someone COULD HAVE co-opted his email address. We’ll just leave it at that. If he is indeed the culprit, we think that he has learned his lesson. At least we certainly hope so.
- When MACE Discontinues a Teacher’s Membership…
- Atlanta Superintendent, Meria Carstarphen, in Apparent Panic Mode, Does What all Educational Sluts do…She Blames the Teachers for the Students’ Refusal to Learn!
- About the Georgia Teacher Keys Effectiveness System (TKES): It is a Matter of Control. Now the Students are in Complete Control, and Now the Teachers Have to Adjust to Their Wishes and Accommodate Their Styles. Metaphorically Speaking, Yes, the Prisoners are Really Running the Prison!
- Georgia Representative Darryl Jordan: Stop Bashing Teachers!
- Teacher Keys Effectiveness System (TKES), Georgia Teacher Evaluation System (GTEP), etc., are Useless if the Student Discipline is Totally out of Control!
- Atlanta Superintendent, Meria Carstarphen, is New but Embattled and Still Catching Hell!
- Teaching: A Battered & Beleaguered Profession
- Georgia Superintendents, Mychele Rhodes (McDuffie County), Vickie Reed (Murray County), Randy Rodgers (Montgomery County), and William A. Hunter (Polk County) Have Been Inducted into Superintendent Clowns of America. Atlanta’s Superintendent, Meria Carstarphen, is on Deck!
- The MACE Lion Backs Down the Bullying Administrative Crocodiles! LOL!
- MACE Pickets Atlanta’s Superintendent, Meria Carstarphen, Stating, “Send Carstarphen Back to Texas!”