GTSO will give the suspected superintendent the benefit of the doubt. Someone COULD HAVE co-opted his email address. We’ll just leave it at that. If he is indeed the culprit, we think that he has learned his lesson. At least we certainly hope so.
- Hey Michael Thurmond, You are the Interim Superintendent of the DeKalb County School System. Abide by the Georgia Statutory Law and Quit Acting Like a Thug!
- Cheating is Rampant in our Schools!
- “Fuck You, Bitch! Get Your Ass Out of My Face, Bitch!” What Kind of Rubric Solves this Daily Misconduct, Especially when the Spineless and Lazy Administrators Do Nothing? I Call this Management by Watermelons (MBW).
- Administrators Hate MACE!
- Teaching in Hell: Georgia’s Top Ten Axes of School System Evil…Fulton, Atlanta City, DeKalb, Clayton, Murray, McDuffie, Bibb, Elbert, Hart, & Gwinnett.
- SAC’s Mark Elgart is Still a Cry Baby!
- MACE’s Teacher Bill of Rights is Needed Throughout the State, Especially in Places Like Elbert County, McDuffie County, Murray County, Hart County, Fulton County, Clayton County (We Hear You, Lovejoy!), Atlanta City, DeKalb County, and Many Other Locations!
- More to Come on the Growing Fiasco of the Mychele Rhodes Administration in McDuffie County!
- Eleven of 12 Defendants Found Guilty Today in the Atlanta Schools Cheating Scandal
- McDuffie County Superintendent, Mychele Rhodes, Apparently Is Trying to Terminate The County’s STAR Teacher Over Rubrics And Other Such Silliness! I Never Cease To Be Amazed At Today’s Goofball Superintendents! LOL!